What's new

Points

Junkironkid

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
132
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a bit Sunday. I found these in the corn field. These we're all eye ball finds. I can't wait until the corn is harvested and plowed. The first one I know definitely is a point. Now the other two look like hide scrapers to me. Those two are a first for me. What do you all think the two are.
 

Attachments

  • 20170709_195629.webp
    20170709_195629.webp
    399.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170709_195621.webp
    20170709_195621.webp
    442.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20170709_195614.webp
    20170709_195614.webp
    408.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 20170709_195605.webp
    20170709_195605.webp
    404.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20170709_195558.webp
    20170709_195558.webp
    407.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170709_195552.webp
    20170709_195552.webp
    398.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20170709_195540.webp
    20170709_195540.webp
    491.4 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Nice finds the smaller one looks like it was a point as well with small rounded bottom . Can't see the base very well could possibly have been a drill
 
I agree the second one looks like a scraper, the third one is probably just a large flake knocked off while making something.
 
I'll try and post some better pictures after I get off work.
 
Here are a few more pics. My camera phone is not that great.
 

Attachments

  • 20170710_174551.webp
    20170710_174551.webp
    176 KB · Views: 59
  • 20170710_174542.webp
    20170710_174542.webp
    244 KB · Views: 69
  • 20170710_174516.webp
    20170710_174516.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20170710_174507.webp
    20170710_174507.webp
    264.5 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom