romeo-1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- Messages
- 9,863
- Reaction score
- 7,127
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Romeotopia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Political Campaign Button?
First I apologize for not having any pictures...my camera no longer communicates with my computer. Can anyone identify a button I found based on description?
It's just a little smaller than a nickel and has "P&B" in the centre, "PATRIOTISM" around the top edge and "HONESTY" around the bottom edge. It's probably an overalls button or something like that but Google has been no help. Thanks all!
First I apologize for not having any pictures...my camera no longer communicates with my computer. Can anyone identify a button I found based on description?
It's just a little smaller than a nickel and has "P&B" in the centre, "PATRIOTISM" around the top edge and "HONESTY" around the bottom edge. It's probably an overalls button or something like that but Google has been no help. Thanks all!
Last edited:










