Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH, Are you saying all of these comments about bad people he has been making are about me? I need to pay more attention, I guess. But it could be that I may not care enough, life is too short to worry about such things ,, is that bad?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know I won't cough up $20 to participate simply because I never plan on buying or selling anything here and am glad that FFarl and the moderators found a way to work it out so we could have a political forum here for those that wanted it. You got what you wanted,so what is the problem and what is the solution if the other members who don't want to participate in or even see political threads isn't kept separate? Guys, there has to be a compromise. The moderators have to think of TN as a whole,not just a few members who want it their way so what were they to do? The site we had a few months ago that was hosted by another domain( I think that's the term) didn't work out because nobody much with opposing views joined.Now you have your platform and I know a few of the members who wanted it are charter members.I don't see the new forum as being greedy by asking for a $20 fee but the means to an end to keep people happy.Just my two cents worth.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
No such thing as 2 cents worth anymore.Me thinks that went out with penny candy thats now 25 cents.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee, wish I was 'well off'. I'd gladly spot a few of you for the $20! Yes, I know there are going to be some real 'brawls' later; but, I want to watch'! I enjoy a real debate. Some times the 'real debates' get really heated. As long as it doesn't deteriorate into a bunch of name calling and ridiculing, I really enjoy it. Of course, when it does deteriorate into verbal bashing I can always just exit. That's the beauty of this one.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OK, I am going to pony up the cash...I appreciate the new political forum. Us conservatives need all the back up we can get!

sent from a potato...

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arguing about whether or not you're arguing. Nice. ;)

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such thing as 2 cents worth anymore.Me thinks that went out with penny candy thats now 25 cents.

RCJ- The 25 cent candy is now 35 cents. You have dig up a additional dime to go with that quarter!

Haven't decided if I want to join the fray yet, depends on other factors.

Butter Hat

Apr 6, 2014
In ur innerwebz
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are not trying to recruit members to politics forum, only stating that is where political threads belong now..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

I guess the words 'Free trial' went to my head. ;)

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
RCJ- The 25 cent candy is now 35 cents. You have dig up a additional dime to go with that quarter!

I didnt bother in another thread.I said 2 cents worth is now 10 bucks,saves a time in trying to add inflation into it.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not a great rule follower And like to debate ideas! But it's 20 bucks! I can't even fill half a tank of gas with that! We're not buying a new car here! lol

By the way...someone want to spot me $20?

Alright I will (I'll take a chance). Send me your bank, account number and password ASAP. I highly suggest it be done through a PM. Signed... your buddy Brad

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it was not directed at you Dave..TH made an assumption, and was wrong.

Mike

Good to hear. We may not agree on everything, but I can't see where you and I have any huge problems either. Thanks for the response!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee, we're not the only ones having computer problems?? I've spent half of the last 2 weeks trying to get all of them going here at the house!

I hear you there, I wonder if there's a bug going around on here? I keep getting pop ups like crazy that say my hard drive is full and my computer is about to crash. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the recent problems that some members have been having in the last few Months?

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real-time feeds of new posts/threads, very cool. Amazing how many peeps are posting at 12:54 AM
And that's PST! For me at least.....
Update: Free trial no longer offered! :laughing7:
I still get my cut right?
:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread