POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Jeep said:
I will have to disagree :(

Digging through my new septic tank and finding that 1893 cent does NOT qualify you for a
banner maritime sunken treasure find.

Please refrain from digging on my property in the future :wink:

Clearly consideration must be given to the juxtaposition of said anomalies. One cannot distinguish such unilateral differences combined with structural integrity and the overwhelming need to correctly dispatch both properties. The pugnacious nature of such a creature is no longer relevant to the task at hand. In conclusion, Peanut Butter AND Jelly always goes best on white bread with the crusts removed. Elementary my friends. CHEERS!

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you asked.

It has always been my opinion that Zebra steaks are best over a searing flame and served very rare.

A side salad of water lilies and cattails with a light goat grease dressing is the perfect accompaniment.

MMMMmmmmm Bon appétit

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful! I asked why they hadn't sent me my catalog, and the next week I had Fifty Copies in my mailbox!

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not believe that is an original Zackneiuss :(

The placement of the setting is inconsistent with the length of the piece in regard to the mechanical
operation of the lever.

For reference think of how a piece of cake works in relation to pudding :icon_thumright:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:
Jeffro said:
Jeez- is this thread STILL running? :hello2:

I don't know?

Those things will run a long ways, especially in nylon.

S

Smee

GoodyGuy said:
Michigan Badger said:
Jeffro said:
Jeez- is this thread STILL running? :hello2:

I don't know?

Those things will run a long ways, especially in nylon.
Probably so, but I've always been of the opinion that if your nose runs and your feet smell, you've got them both in the wrong place.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured I should vote, seeing as how I'm ready to run off and find a ring lost in 2009! :-\

Last night, someone told me, someone wanted to be my buddy, I thought they said "want to be my hubby"! LOL! Boy I went off on that one! Sorry, new buddy! Hope it was as good for you as it was for me! :laughing7:

I put, I usually read everything, (as long as it ain't no terminal run-on of the mouth), but evidently, I don't see it all, i guess! :icon_cyclops_ani:

Yep, Birthdayitis of the eyes, my doctor told me so, I knew I shouldn't have listened to him, I better go take that gullibilty test again! :tard:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,399025.msg2846428.html#new

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I can't believe it, it's been 4 1/2 years since this thread started and you still don't get it. And I quote "Sounds like you've managed to keep all plastics and rubber away from the internal working surfaces of the still... "
@pat-tekker-cat Your right that thread was 2 years old

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BADDOG said:
I can't believe it, it's been 4 1/2 years since this thread started and you still don't get it. And I quote "Sounds like you've managed to keep all plastics and rubber away from the internal working surfaces of the still... "

I didn't say I read all of THIS thread, so no I don't get it, I'll be honest. hehehehehe......
"plastic and rubber, internal workings" I was discussing my toilet flapper earlier, but I think that was on another totally different site!
Yep, I'm lost in the sauce......
Tarbender, Tarbender, I'll have an (hiccup) nother......

S

Smee

Thanks pat-tekker-cat for helping answer the question.

I had forgotten about the "tarbender" :read2: . He is the one who kept the Tar Ox flexible in the Disney version of that kid's book that got banned.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee said:
Thanks pat-tekker-cat for helping answer the question.
You mean there was a questions there? Where? Did I miss something again! :tard:

Smee said:
I had forgotten about the "tarbender" :read2: . He is the one who kept the Tar Ox flexible in the Disney version of that kid's book that got banned.

Which of my 3 favorite childhood books you talken about, Tom Sawyer, Song of the South, or
Johnny Got His Gun? :read2:

(Come to think of it, Song of the South mighta been a movie. He musta beem talken bout Tom Sawyer, never saw Disney try to do,
Johnny Got His Gun. :dontknow:)
::)

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
We just can't talk. Every time I tell him how I feel or what I did he goes through this big drama thing.
I can't take it anymore. Tomorrow the cat goes in for counseling.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you mean !
The other day I heard that "ABC" song for little kids and wondered if other countries do that.
But maybe they wouldn't know what it meant....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread