What's new

Poor day CRHing saved by halves

santafeboy

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Well I was pretty discouraged doing dimes today 5 boxes of $500 each only found 6 silvers however when I went to the dump bank to get rid of $500 of junk clad . The find of the day I always ask do you have any halves you want to get rid of? The teller has $17.50 of them as he is handing them to me I see silver 4 times on the loose ones then I open the roll and see 3 more silver edges .I came away from the dump bank with 4 1964s 2 1965s and 1 1967
 
Upvote 0
Way to end the day - funny how a little silver can make anyone's day better! ;D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Good job! Did you say you were doing $500 boxes of dimes?
HH
enamel7
 
wow! nice score! how come i never have score like that? lol. keep it up and hh!
 
enamel7 said:
Good job! Did you say you were doing $500 boxes of dimes?
HH
enamel7

How much is a typical box of Dimes if your bank orders it for you?
 
jerseyben said:
enamel7 said:
Good job! Did you say you were doing $500 boxes of dimes?
HH
enamel7

How much is a typical box of Dimes if your bank orders it for you? They dont charge I just go in and ask for a $500 box Usually if they have them they will sell them no problem
 
All dime boxes here are $250. I've never seen a $500 box. Kinda cool and that's a lot of dimes!
 
JasonB said:
All dime boxes here are $250. I've never seen a $500 box. Kinda cool and that's a lot of dimes!
Jason is correct. Dime boxes= $250. That's the reason I asked.
HH
enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom