What's new

Poorhunter and I

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
4,622
Reaction score
1,043
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
are having more and more problems with this site running slow and inconsistently . Anyone else having problems ?
 
yep Your not alone, but I thought I was :icon_scratch:
 
it's been running very fast for me. :dontknow: I figured it was upgraded by the new owners.............maybe they

just did it for me. :icon_sunny:
 
running fast as usual for me. no slow mo here.
 
For the most part, mine is running faster than ever. But I just changed from DSL on the phone line to the TV cable company. I have their slowest speed, and it really smokes.
 
Mines running super fast; I think I usurped your network :laughing7:
 
Are you both using the same browsers? Betting you are. If so try Firefox............a lot of times it's not the site.
 
Youse looking for sympathy?

Reach over and hit the on button...that should speed up your reception...

And, guys...its really gay to be loaning each other shirts...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom