I IRANNEY Greenie Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #1 First find. Attachments ForumRunner_20120916_081458.webp 16.3 KB · Views: 116 ForumRunner_20120916_081508.webp 28.2 KB · Views: 104 Upvote 0
I IRANNEY Greenie Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #2 Second find. This one is very smooth on both sides and also thin. Attachments ForumRunner_20120916_081545.webp 21 KB · Views: 101 ForumRunner_20120916_081555.webp 26.1 KB · Views: 101
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #3 Im pretty sure they are just stones. they look like the kind on the beach here in fla.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 #4 rock
I IRANNEY Greenie Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Thank you