What's new

Possible Cache?

BlackBeardRelic

Greenie
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you find a top to a mason jar, a pure silver spoon and a pure silver ring all in the same hole.....and your still getting hits....I’m pretty sure I found a cache today. Couldn’t dig it fully because it got dark. I will be back.

670A75D6-7165-4D47-BDEB-243F74825F76.webp
 
Upvote 48
Congrats...looking forward to reading/seeing the goodies! :occasion14:
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
get back there soon,good luck
 
Exciting finds !! You got any hallmarks on the spoon ?
 
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
I WOULD HAVE... turned on my flashlight...
 
I wouldn't have slept well. Very exciting.
 
Looks good so far. Good luck on the rest.
 
When you find a top to a mason jar, a pure silver spoon and a pure silver ring all in the same hole.....and your still getting hits....I’m pretty sure I found a cache today. Couldn’t dig it fully because it got dark. I will be back.

View attachment 1693383

Hopefully you don’t find that the lady of the house was just cleaning out the junk drawer. :laughing7:

Good luck!
 
Exciting BBR! Leave no signal behind. Cheers, Sub 8-)
 
how on earth did you talk yourself into leaving?!?!?!?! no way I could wait
 
Looking forward to what you find! Congrats:icon_thumleft:
 
I didnt want to leave. It was suppsed to be a quick hunt and be home before it got too late. That being said I didnt bring my flashlight. Thankfully its on private property so Im pretty sure no one will mess with it.
 
Don’t forget the gloves. Broken glass=nasty gash.
 
Sun's up now...just sayin...lol!

Looking forward to the follow up!
 
Very interesting
 
Congrats, let us know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom