BlackBeardRelic Greenie Joined Mar 9, 2019 Messages 12 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location North Georgia Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2019 #1 When you find a top to a mason jar, a pure silver spoon and a pure silver ring all in the same hole.....and your still getting hits....I’m pretty sure I found a cache today. Couldn’t dig it fully because it got dark. I will be back. Upvote 48
When you find a top to a mason jar, a pure silver spoon and a pure silver ring all in the same hole.....and your still getting hits....I’m pretty sure I found a cache today. Couldn’t dig it fully because it got dark. I will be back.
Whyme Silver Member Joined Aug 22, 2007 Messages 3,731 Reaction score 5,452 Golden Thread 0 Location Western New York Detector(s) used CTX-3030, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #21 It's been 3 days! How can you not be over there using a backhoe to get to the cache? lol
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #22 Hes still fillin that wheelbarrow
Inspector Silver Member Joined Sep 8, 2014 Messages 3,343 Reaction score 5,608 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY Detector(s) used Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #23 Good luck, do you have a scheduled date to return
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 24, 2019 #24