PROPAIN
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi All.. I was out in the desert today with my trusty Gold Bug and came across these two finds.. One is highly magnetic and looks like slag from a crucible.
Other looks like a possible lunar find, which was 2 feet deep. it doesn't attract a magnet, but has a strong tone. I say this because it is very similar to the photos on other sites.. its probably not, but if so it would be the find of a lifetime I hope there is someone here that is familiar with Meteroites. any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thx in advance.
Happy Hunting to all.

Other looks like a possible lunar find, which was 2 feet deep. it doesn't attract a magnet, but has a strong tone. I say this because it is very similar to the photos on other sites.. its probably not, but if so it would be the find of a lifetime I hope there is someone here that is familiar with Meteroites. any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thx in advance.
Happy Hunting to all.


Upvote
2







