C Chattyrrmc Tenderfoot Joined Aug 11, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I know it's not silver or gold but I found this stone. It has perfect holes drilled in it and counter sunk. Seems to be made of slate was pulled from a river in New England some time ago and way given to me because I like odd things. Any help? Attachments image.webp 483.4 KB · Views: 104
I know it's not silver or gold but I found this stone. It has perfect holes drilled in it and counter sunk. Seems to be made of slate was pulled from a river in New England some time ago and way given to me because I like odd things. Any help?
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2016 #2 Maybe an anchor for a fishing net?? Welcome to Tnet