What's new

Possible stone cannonball or grape shot

Cowboyintx32

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I was walking my dog a few days ago. We went through a washed out area and I saw something round. I had just seen the Curse of Oak Island and saw the stone ball the excavated and I thought it looked really similar. So any information on it would be greatly appreciated
 

Attachments

  • EF06345C-D534-4CD3-8792-8813EF5510BA.webp
    EF06345C-D534-4CD3-8792-8813EF5510BA.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • 743B9E6B-2801-4BCA-9CCA-A99470999EED.webp
    743B9E6B-2801-4BCA-9CCA-A99470999EED.webp
    571.2 KB · Views: 124
  • ED50E601-5EB5-47EF-B5C2-B5CAA4294AAA.webp
    ED50E601-5EB5-47EF-B5C2-B5CAA4294AAA.webp
    357.6 KB · Views: 99
Where are you located? I am in Shippensburg, PA in the USA. We can find milling balls quite often in this area.
 
Upvote 0
Google Native American Stone Ball. Cool find!:occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
What specifically lends it to being an artifact vs. just a round stone?
I’ve found many stones that were perfectly round, flat, square, rectangular, etc.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom