What's new

Possible unfinished arrowhead???

Joshr29

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
839
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this while I was out walking a field in North Texas. It looks like only one side is tooled and the bottom is broken off. I was wondering if it may have been like a knife for skinning or just an unfinished arrowhead? Thanks everyone. HH
 

Attachments

  • image-1425111897.webp
    image-1425111897.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 338
  • image-2231594413.webp
    image-2231594413.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
could be an end that broke off of a blade
 
Well your in the right place it looks like. Ill show you the ones I found on my last hunt. I got 3 of them and no base for any of them. All of these are just tips and the gray one would of been a real nice one.
 

Attachments

  • 100_2742.webp
    100_2742.webp
    183.8 KB · Views: 459
I don't think it's an unfinished piece. More likely it's either a broken piece, as Larson said, or a finished but little modified tool. Just my 2 cents.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom