Post your Custom Programs Here!

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought it would be helpful to have a thread just for the Custom Programs users have made for their Deus Detectors. I'll add one I made up for coinshooting. Feel free to use it,tweek it,or change it in any way to improve the performance.
12kHxCoinshootPrograms_zps2045c244.jpg
COINSHOOT_zps6131ebf6.jpg

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another program from
Rk/christo bank program
- based off of v3.1 software
-sensitivity 85
-tx power. .3
-frequency 12
-iron 0
-disc 0
-reactivity. 1
-silencer. 0
-audio responce 6
-audio over load. 1
-5 tone
- tone scale
0-10. : 200hz
10-40. 322hz
40-57. 749hz
57-70. No tone ( notched out)
70-97. 800hz
97-99. No tone ( notched out)
No 2 spots r the same feel free to change whatever & repost I find it great on coins consistently 7+

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depth Program
Disc- 0 Sens- 92
4 Tones 200-200-317-791
Threshhold 2&3-22 3&4-80
Frequency - 12 Reactivity 0 (still faster than any other detector)
TX Power-3 Iron vol-3 Notch-0
Silencer 1 Audio Resp-2 Audio Overload-0
*When you turn your Deus on make sure the coil is about 3 feet off the ground & run GB on Tracking*

Simple tweaks to Deus Fast ( This program works very well in trashy areas)
Frequency 12
Disc 10
Iron Vol. 2
3 Tones 1- 200 2- 400- 3- 800 Keep the same break points as facotry
GB 90

Good Overall Program (Make these tweaks to Basic 1)
Freq- 12
Disc- 30
Reac- 2
Silencer-3
Sens- 95
5 Tones to your preference GB-90

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice couple more to ad I should have my tweeks up later on, on the first one I posted & another program to

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These are all good programs! :icon_thumright:

Keep in mind no program fits every situation. Its best to start with one, learn your machine and then tweak the settings to your surrounding and liking. People make the mistake of tweaking things before they really understand what they are tweaking and get things all out of whack. Experience and swing time is by far the most important.

Reactivity setting is a major factor on the XP Deus for depth. Even at reactivity of 1 its faster than most machines and gets great depth! 0 is even deeper.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's one I ran today that I really like.
Thanks Ron (rks) for the starting point!

I'm using v3.1
-sensitivity 92 (or whatever the area will allow)
-frequency 8k
-iron 0
-disc 0
-reactivity. 0 (low trash) bump as needed
-silencer. 0
-audio response 2
-audio over load. 1
-5 tone
- tones
10-43. 300hz
44-48. 800hz
49-78. 300hz
79-99. 800hz
I ran notches 0-30 & 97-99

Most coins really zing. Zinc pennies are goofy. Usually hit in the low 70's on 8hz but when just putting the coil on the leading/trailing edge of the coin, they will sometimes hit 79-80 and break up a bit. Really quite easy to tell you have a zinc cent under the coil.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's one I ran today that I really like.
Thanks Ron (rks) for the starting point!

I'm using v3.1
-sensitivity 92 (or whatever the area will allow)
-frequency 8k
-iron 0
-disc 0
-reactivity. 0 (low trash) bump as needed
-silencer. 0
-audio response 2
-audio over load. 1
-5 tone
- tones
10-43. 300hz
44-48. 800hz
49-78. 300hz
79-99. 800hz
I ran notches 0-30 & 97-99

Most coins really zing. Zinc pennies are goofy. Usually hit in the low 70's on 8hz but when just putting the coil on the leading/trailing edge of the coin, they will sometimes hit 79-80 and break up a bit. Really quite easy to tell you have a zinc cent under the coil.

I ran the program last night in the neighbors yard! I told him he could have anything I found,I just wanted to try out the program!:thumbsup: The very first target I hit was a 1902 Barber Dime,in perfect condition!:BangHead: Then some clad quarters,dimes,pennys,no nickles,and a ring! This program works well,and with the notching,it isn't too busy. When you hear a good tone,just dig it!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice program if the rain clears up ill also b giving this one a shot like I said bfor im looking to get a top,middle,& deep program, I dedicated the one i posted up here for the deep one cuz it hits & hits well on very small items not many can hit an ear ring back @ 9"-10". Till the rain stops ill b at the firing range lol

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice program if the rain clears up ill also b giving this one a shot like I said bfor im looking to get a top,middle,& deep program, I dedicated the one i posted up here for the deep one cuz it hits & hits well on very small items not many can hit an ear ring back @ 9"-10". Till the rain stops ill b at the firing range lol
It's a coin hog for sure!:thumbsup: That was the first barber I had ever dug!:BangHead: It was in near mint condition too! I'll get a picture of it,if I can get it back for a while! I found the barber at 9 inches,I'm loving the lower frequencys on this machine!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like this program a lot!:thumbsup: You can just cover ground hunting with your ears,then "bang" there's a coin! It also hits deep!:thumbsup: Shallow coins almost "blow" the back phones off you ears!:laughing7:

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish one of you guys that was smarter than me would come up with an AT PRO program... Loving the Deus since I have kinda figured it out, but a program like that would save me from toting two detectors around with me.

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wish one of you guys that was smarter than me would come up with an AT PRO program... Loving the Deus since I have kinda figured it out, but a program like that would save me from toting two detectors around with me.
Try running the "Basic 1" program! It's pretty close to Pro Zero mode on the ATP!:thumbsup: Make little adjustments to it at a time,and you will have it singing!:thumbsup:

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone got one for mineralized, trashy Arizona soil? (Coins)?

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try running the "Basic 1" program! It's pretty close to Pro Zero mode on the ATP!:thumbsup: Make little adjustments to it at a time,and you will have it singing!:thumbsup:

Excellent info, thanks!

Jim

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see a lot of you notching 97-99 out, I do understand why as iron wrap around occurs at these higher numbers.
BUT....
As noticed in my coin garden deep silver (even copper) raises in number when your getting just a little sliver at upper right on meter.
ajy7ujy9.jpg

This was found in 12khz. And was just a faint whisper (audio response at 5) TID @ 97-98
I checked it at 8khz and tis number stayed @ 97-98.
I might not of ever heard it with 97-99 eliminated out.
Just what I have found, your results might very.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parkgt

Feb 19, 2013
Western AR
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, XP Deus, previous CTX and 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting observation, i will have to see if I can reproduce those finding in the soil around here. May have to rethink some of the upper notching.

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm going to post this up separately to avoid taking away from this thread. ( Sorry, new to forums)
Let's keep sharing our custom programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timpsu

Mar 23, 2014
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My custom programs at the moment:

"FARM FIELD"
GB: manual 88 (or tracking, depending on the soil)
DISC: 1.0 and Full tones
SENS: 90, TX Power: 2
FREQ: 11.6
IRON VOL: 3
REACTIVITY: 2 and SILENCER: 2
AUDIO RESP: 4

"HOT SPOTS" on farm fields (not as deep):
GB: manual 90
DISC: 4.0 and Full tones
SENS: 90, TX Power 2
FREQ 17.6
IRON VOL: 0
REACTIVITY 3 and Silencer -1
AUDIO RESP: 4

By the way; Deus v3.X manual on reactivity:
manual_on_reactivity.png

So stating that reactivity 0 or 1 is "is faster than other detectors on the market" is incorrect. Just wanted to correct this :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread