What's new

POSTING PROBLEM

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WHAT'S GOING WITH THE POSTING? I LOST 3 TODAY. SOME JUST VANISH WHEN I HIT POST AND ONE JUST LOCKED UP WHEN I HIT POST. i WENT BACK AND CHECKED MY BROADBAND, BUT I HAVE 3 BARS.
 
No problem this way, I'm sure someone else will be around shortly that can help you.
 
WindHarvester said:
No problem this way, I'm sure someone else will be around shortly that can help you.


I was having a bit of a problem posting myself . Every time I would go to post I was informed there was a message ahead of mine . I would check it out and there wasn't .It seems to have subsided . It happened just know but this time bill-USA
was actually there .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom