What's new

potato chips

fiatfraud

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
i put a dollar in the vending machine today. i got a bag of jalapeno flavored chips, a state quarter, a dime and...

one 1958 dime. first time i ever noticed silver in my change.
 
Upvote 0
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
 
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
hahaha i do the same thing all the time!!!

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
hahaha i do the same thing all the time!!!

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!

Isnt it great having that much time on our hands :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
hahaha i do the same thing all the time!!!

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!

Lol, I'm guilty of this too ;D I haven't got lucky yet though.

Congrats on the vending machine silver fiatfraud! :thumbsup:
 
Syrys said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Nice Score...Its funny because during the Christmas break, while most my coworkers were out, i was pumping change in the vending machine and hitting the coin return to see if I could luck out..Never did thou
hahaha i do the same thing all the time!!!

fiatfraud, awesome score!!! i too have never scored silver from doing this!!! keep it up and hh!

Lol, I'm guilty of this too ;D I haven't got lucky yet though.

Congrats on the vending machine silver fiatfraud! :thumbsup:

LOL that's too funny. And here I thought I was the only one... I pulled a 1939 Jefferson one time. Still waiting for that silver quarter...
 
Just the other day the better half got some change back at a restruant and in it was a silver dime.
Great find!!!
HH
Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom