Rich Hartford
Silver Member
My main bank, notified me that they may not be able to order me Halves anymore,as it is too costly for them. They still have to meet on this to make a final decision because an agreement was made in writing that I would only open the account on the condition that I would order up to 8 boxes of halves per week without a fee. They have been real nice to me at this bank, my halves are on automatic order,and always come in on time without fail. Plus, although I don't always get a lot,I get very few skunk boxes, and nearly always pick up Walkers and Bens.
Anyway they will let me know a couple of weeks ahead of time when a decision is made.
If I lose this bank I have others that I can order from, but they are not great producers.
So we shall see.
HH
Rich
Anyway they will let me know a couple of weeks ahead of time when a decision is made.
If I lose this bank I have others that I can order from, but they are not great producers.
So we shall see.
HH
Rich
Upvote
0


.






