gentleone444 Sr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2017 Messages 336 Reaction score 356 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #1 Curious let me know what you think. Upvote 0
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #2 I'd say natural. Too porous and finish is very grainy. Most pottery I've found has very smoothe outer and inner walls. You've got the right idea though. It has the basic look!
I'd say natural. Too porous and finish is very grainy. Most pottery I've found has very smoothe outer and inner walls. You've got the right idea though. It has the basic look!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #3 Tough call could be very weathered pottery , was it found in water ?
gentleone444 Sr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2017 Messages 336 Reaction score 356 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Shore of lake Erie yes