What's new

Pottery Shards

Ivybridge

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I collected these back in 1979 in Florida when I was a kid. I had some displayed in Fort Christmas for a little time, thankfully my mom saved everything so I still have the documents and certificate from the parks department. I also believe my mom has photos of the display somewhere but that may take some digging to find. :)
I never cleaned these so they still have a thin layer of dirt... is it safe to give them a little rinse or should I just let them stay as is?

Thanks for letting me share!
Angel

2014-08-08 10.56.39.webp
 
Upvote 0
pretty cool just the way they are........pretty cool
 
Very nice.. And familiar stuff.
I would not clean them..there is actually "dirt".. from the days it was in use still in those.
 
I clean mine I find. Tap water and a soft toothbrush. Just don't rub hard very lite strokes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom