What's new

Praying Mantis

Great shot digger27 :)!
 
I caught this one while I was playing around with my macro setting on my Nikon.
Seemed like he/she just felt like posing for me that day.

Great pic! I think I've seen her shopping at Wal Mart.
 
I caught this one while I was playing around with my macro setting on my Nikon.
Seemed like he/she just felt like posing for me that day.
Can you imagine if those things were the size of horses? Yikes!
 
Petey Girl has BUGS in her house!

DSC00817.webp TTC
 
I caught this one while I was playing around with my macro setting on my Nikon.
Seemed like he/she just felt like posing for me that day.

Wow, great shot. You can really see the anatomy in this one. These insects look like extra-terrestrial beings.
 
001.webp
This guy has not moved in days???
 
A little late getting to this one, but my family and I were camping since last weekend. Here are a couple of insects that we found. First one is a Crowned Slug that my son found. I'd never seen one before. Like Kray's "DON'T TOUCH IT!!" post on September 21, 2018 in the General Discussion Forum, this is a stinging caterpillar.

IMG_0487.webp

When we got back from that hike, we returned to find this on the canvas of the awning... I told everyone that it was good luck.

IMG_0492.webp

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom