What's new

Pretty Gold Ring

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I forgot to post this last week, not because I wasn't excited, but beacause Tnet was giving me and others problems when attaching photos. I spent about five hours on the beach and in the surf last Tuesday and was rewarded about 3 hours into my hunt with a beautiful 10k women's Sapphire ring. Took me four scoops to retrieve the whisper signal from the wet sand just above the low tide mark. Saw a flash of yellow slip off the side of the scoop on the third and hurried to get that final, yellow-saving scoop. Besides the ring it was a slow day, cashing in only $0.73. At least I got to do a happy dance!!!

Happy Hunting everyone!

-Nate
 

Attachments

  • 05-21-13_10K_Ring.webp
    05-21-13_10K_Ring.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
THATS A BEAUTY ! :occasion14:
 
If that was all you found it was still a good day, that's a gorgeous ring! But I've always liked blue stones.
 
Way to go dirtdigger, it's a beaut!
 
Very nice, congrats!!
 
Very nice ring! Good job!
 
WOW!! Nate, that is a very beautiful ring!

Congratulations on fine hunting!

Lorraine
 
Not just pretty, it's beautiful!! CONGRATS!
 
Great looking ring. Congratulations!
 
That is a pretty ring. I keep hoping to find some rings with gem stones.
 
That's a beautiful ring, congratulations on the great find!
 
Fantastic ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom