What's new

Primitive stone carving id - help

curiousfinds

Greenie
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
near San Francisco, Calif.
If anyone can help - I am stumped on this one.
It is 'rock', although the back side looks almost like it had been molded.
Found on the beach, so it has some wear, but with a magnifier, the image(s) are 'chipped'.
To me, it looks like a man with a tail throwing a spear at a small dimnosaur).
 

Attachments

  • Photo Library - 102.webp
    Photo Library - 102.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Photo Library - 104.webp
    Photo Library - 104.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 510
Is it upside down? :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Im not seeing anything on this in any way
May want to post this under another catagory
Signs, markings - somthing like that
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Edit the pic, highlighting what you see in the carvings! cause I'm not seeing anything either :icon_scratch: Theres only one part that even looks carved?
 
Upvote 0
I found the link ....
 

Attachments

  • baixao_image.gif
    baixao_image.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0
Yeah saw that pic, they are charcoal drawings and resemble nothing carved in the rock? Maybe I need some Peyote :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
I know, I take crappy photos. Never had an eye for it.
However, look at the box type body, the tail, and the general theme of the 'drawing/carving'

Know nothing about taking peyote.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom