Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its now $20 more. B.S. $147.45.
They said they started to run out of pro pointers so they had to raise the price. Guess im still waiting.

Give Bart at BigBoys a call, as he has them in-stock at a much better price than $147.

Garrett Pro Pointer Metal Detector for sale | Big Boys Hobbies

If he's out, try Ed at Treasure Mountain Detectors.

You'll get more (and better!) personal service from Bart or Ed than you'd ever get from KellyCo!

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opted for the Minelab Pro Find 25 deal which also included the Gator Razor digger. $169- the ten dollar coupon. I already have a Pro Pointer and a Razor digger but wanted a back-up unit and loaner for friends. I used the Razor digger all last summer and after sharpening on my belt sander it is a fantastic tool And sharpening a digging tool isn't a waste of time, digging in the dirt may take off the very sharpest part of the edge but the dirt also keeps sharpening it with use as it doesn't need to be super sharp, just sharper than it comes out of the box. Yeah, I painted the sheath black and will probably swap out the orange handle for a dark color one.

bj139

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2011
I got one from Kellyco with the gator tool for 147-10 coupon. So I figure I got the digging tool for $10 and the propointer for the normal price of 127. The coupon code was TAKE10.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread