OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Remade from a classic. Still alive . Still working the gold. Workin cattle part time the gold the rest of the time. Life is good the State And Country I live not so well.. Activism for and against still ruining this great nation into the ground. Saw one of them eat shtt in Idaho !! Its a pity that donations are paying for it! But as for me ill be keepin on. Find the gold n bury it again. Anyway been like a 2 year ban . Im back for better or worse. Ill be making some vids public here
soon. Until then dont give your money away to activist 4 or against. If it matters to you then u will invest your time and learn about who and what these lames activist do. Not hard to find one who agrees withya these days for a donation!!! Earn keep and invest in the people and family you know and trust. I believe oneday in my lifetime where that will pay offf

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Tread upon me ill turn the other cheek. Tread upon my dead and all that represents them !! Then let me join them!!! It was the very ones you condemn that gave you the chance!!!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its just not the soldiers who payed forever. Its the men and women who worked themselves too death for the very opportunity to judge them. Tread on them!! I say traitor

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Marshall. Welcome back. Cool video/song. Most people don't even think about the sacrifice that so many have made before them..

They just demonize and cast their woke, naive judgement on a lot of things, past and present...Perspective.... something that people today just don't have.

A lot of folks now days are so arrogant and truly believe they are more intelligent then our very recent ancestors.They "know better" But truth is, they have half the skill, half the work ethic, half the knowledge of most things compared to. But because they don't respect their history and or heritage they can't see straight.

Sorry side rant. Lol

Welcome back and let's stick around this time. Sometimes not saying anything is winning [emoji1690]

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Just me an one of my brothers enjoyin the day. For me this is what every day should be like. And why the 4th of July so damn important. Its not work that bothers me its not living! Its thats most my wages go to people i dont give to shtts about getting my wages!!! I thought my Family my Loved ones Future Our Country was the dream!! Now it seems im supporting everything else but what i believe in!!!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Farewell . Gentlemen . I Deleted my Youtube . Gmail goin soon. I think im good. a ole fashioned phone call text just fine. Nothing is enjoyable anymore. Sharing just aint fun anymore. Everything seems to be begging for sumtin these days. Lets these worthless beg for donations. Sell their make believe values for ad space. I dont or need a American Dollar to feed me . I got GOLD. The more they make it a crime the more WE WILL make. Dont waste time with activist for or against. My thougts depending on what county you are in but my exp been northern central. See know evil cant report no evil. And if sumtin does become an issue just handle it yourslef Dont call in these local or any freaking mining activist for help! Well unless you can afford to pay for a loss. I cant speak gor everyone bit for bein in the most Commi state in America. Seems men still gettin that gold!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread