Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

kabah088

Jun 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crappy videos make it hard to track you down and there is no shame in that. I in particular enjoy your videos because they show "what to look for and how to get it". I am not interested in the "where". Everyone has the ability to find their own honey hole if they put in the time and work as you have.

I just like seeing the gold in the end. Good luck to you out there.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope for everyone to have a successful year. And a little gold never hurts too...

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah Victor. Where's my buddy? The days are getting longer and the season is at hand. Tell/show/share any plans for 2016 and any underwater gold recovery if you can. :occasion14: Heavy pans! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prospector for Life!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird*

and yes , yes it does...when it is certain folks! If you meant. Does it make me feel good makin fun of folks?

If he didn't brag about pushing porta potties in the river...I wouldn't "make fun" of him for it.

Though I don't really think it is funny to push porta potties into the river. Especially when you claim to "love" said river.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Weird*

and yes , yes it does...when it is certain folks! If you meant. Does it make me feel good makin fun of folks?

If he didn't brag about pushing porta potties in the river...I wouldn't "make fun" of him for it.

Though I don't really think it is funny to push porta potties into the river. Especially when you claim to "love" said river.

Figured you would point out my spellin,
You probably poke fun at the handicaped.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope... I push them into the river

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were to read and understand what this guy said and did to me I think you possibly would understand some of these comments better.

I'm not going to get into details but let's just say my interactions with Victor caused me miss fortune, more than just words. He it's a very un stable person and cannot be trusted even with the simplest of tasks as his mental handicap can skew his already foggy view of everyone around him at any given second.

Victor I hope help finds you first.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asmbandits- Sorry to hear, but not too surprising to me. The first time I met Victor is the last time. His unnecessary dirty attitude and super poor manners were the worst I'd seen in a long time:dontknow:

I'll just say, with his actions he's lucky I was having nothing short of a great day...

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MM..After reading your last few posts it's quite clear you're upset over
people supporting certain organizations.

But of what benefit is your ranting, and to whom? People make choices
to support one organization or another based on their own opinions and
experiences. You disagree with their choice...I understand that, but you
have to agree with the fact that they have the right to make that choice
for themselves.

You're angry, and it's the kind of anger that just hangs around and makes
your life miserable. That's not good for the body Bro...that kinda stress can
cause all kinds of havoc with your heart.

You've said what you had to say, so you've done all you can, and now
might be a good time to just accept that it is what it is, and move on
to better subjects like how much gold you're shooting for this season.

This other crap will all work itself out in time, or as my Dad always said,
"Ya just gotta live long enough."

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your rants are ripe with misunderstanding, delusion and hate for ideas in your own head.

Here are some facts Victor. You hate anyone getting any notoriety in the mining community period. You have a twisted view of the reality you speak of, its freaky. You accuse people of begging yet ive been around the people you claim beg and it couldn't be more the opposite. Adam, who has been your most recent target has never begged for anything from any of us around him or otherwise. That is total bs and a figment of your mental collapse. You then send Todd an email atacking him for supporting amra, this one has us really scratching our heads and laughing as he has never even mentioned amra ever, EVER. You literally just started into him on a topic he had no relation to at all. Your delusion I'm assuming creating this.

You have said some very harsh things about people that don't deserve it at all, and its all deformation of character at this point by someone so jealous he can't contain the crazy.

You attack our channels, leave threatening and outlandish accusations in the comments, then delete them. Funny how comments are disabled on your channel though. Cant even take the blow back from your actions, pathetic.

Your a sad individual that needs help. You have said some very harsh things to some great people, and created a lot of enemies in the process.

We will cross paths soon its only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funniest part of all this is why you spend so much energy attacking us. Seems like all we have ever done is make videos of ourselves prospecting, and the truth is you have over 500+ videos of this exact thing yet we all have under 100 combined.. Insanely hypocritical Victor, none us us claim to be anything but us. You claim to know better than everyone else, you can have your views your intuitions to them unfortunately, but the attacks and defamation are un excusable.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions