🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say it’s plugged... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510791333.829464.jpg

Upvote 9
Bet it sounded real good when your detector “HIT” it. LOL

Lol. Did u check the chamber for "nuggets" of gold?

That thing will clean up real good. Maybe the Gods are telling you something :dontknow:

I have found so many pipes here in A2 home of the hash bash I could open a head shop. Cool find

I must hunt some seedy areas. I have quite a few of those things in my display case ! Some people even got creative in what they used to make them.

What are you talking about?! Its about a boy and his dragon! Hahaha

What's really amazing is that you found it in what appears to be a pile of guano deep in a cave.

I must hunt some seedy areas. I have quite a few of those things in my display case ! Some people even got creative in what they used to make them.

I found one made out of COPPER FITTINGS. Home made but very creative

Should come with a plate of brownies.

That's what we used when I was a teen. I think pretty much everyone uses glass now

"cough cough" Man your really coughing up the goods!!

Hope whoever made it didnt use solder to hold it together!!

They were threaded parts no solder

Thats a really "dope" find!
You know that one wont "crack"!

Electricbutter, I can help identify that for you...here is one I found on July 21, 2016 and posted on TNet...Sub 8-)

Quote...."And lastly, there was this brass, highly ornamental, tubular object, which I believe is one of those small trumpets left by ancient aliens for early man to summon the "gods."
laughing7.gif

Electricbutter, I can help identify that for you...here is one I found on July 21, 2016 and posted on TNet...Sub 8-)

Quote...."And lastly, there was this brass, highly ornamental, tubular object, which I believe is one of those small trumpets left by ancient aliens for early man to summon the "gods."
laughing7.gif

I think we have discovered how they built the pyramids[emoji89]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back