What's new

Quartz back , gotta finish

rls2040

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
His reduction on top turns left at the old 0.42' point and continues to top left edge.Left side looks like this,from point has straight lines top and bottom,top runs 0.70 to angle point,bottom runs 0.82 from point to angle ,left side is more finished and inverse beveled. If you lay this bugger on it's bottom with it pointing toward the point,to me it looks like a mans head,lying on his right side,however since there is another triangle ,a 0.18 equilateral ,so if my man idea is even close this dude has a 0.18 sided triangle that is 0.05' deep in his hair ,it's about 0.35' center to center from what I call his eye to seriously deep hole in his head.

<CALayer: 0x17f7b960>
 

Attachments

  • image-1444853699.webp
    image-1444853699.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 143
  • image-425460445.webp
    image-425460445.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image-2176261748.webp
    image-2176261748.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3543512933.webp
    image-3543512933.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1004361987.webp
    image-1004361987.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2604996776.webp
    image-2604996776.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image-2709641477.webp
    image-2709641477.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 127
  • image-4028049160.webp
    image-4028049160.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image-1369977378.webp
    image-1369977378.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1186761150.webp
    image-1186761150.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2427888570.webp
    image-2427888570.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image-86746556.webp
    image-86746556.webp
    51 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2256650384.webp
    image-2256650384.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image-4272960731.webp
    image-4272960731.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3621839416.webp
    image-3621839416.webp
    53 KB · Views: 109
  • image-4044017578.webp
    image-4044017578.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
No that's the work of Mother Nature.. Those are naturally formed pyrite crystals
That is neat.Looks like something that you would see in a rock and gem museum.
 
For just a moment, I thought it was all in jest... then I thought "I'll have what he's having!', and then I wanted to find my pic. of 'double face palm'... Sorry rls, I can't even see what you're thinking you're seeing.
Yak
 
Thanks Gator! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom