JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2019 #1 After the rain, I found this in my creek. I am somewhat certain that it’s a tool, but I need validation. The base is snapped, and if it is a tool does anyone have an idea of its type? Thanks again! Upvote 0
After the rain, I found this in my creek. I am somewhat certain that it’s a tool, but I need validation. The base is snapped, and if it is a tool does anyone have an idea of its type? Thanks again!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2019 #2 Looks like a Point with a broken base to me.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2019 #3 I would think point as well but without the base can’t tell the type
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the responses, a shame the base is gone. I’d bet it’s woodland era akin to the pottery nearby. Pays to be persistent I guess. Thanks again!
Thanks for the responses, a shame the base is gone. I’d bet it’s woodland era akin to the pottery nearby. Pays to be persistent I guess. Thanks again!