What's new

Que$tion for my boyz: Would you take a roll to the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
522
Golden Thread
0
Location
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Would you take a roll to the head if you knew there would be at least one silver in it? I know I would!
 
Upvote 0
All depends on the roll

Quarters: maybe
Ikes: hell noes
Dimes: feel like nothing sure
halves: if there be more than one silva a roll, I know for a fact half dollar rolls can cause a concussion.
 
All depends on the roll

Quarters: maybe
Ikes: hell noes
Dimes: feel like nothing sure
halves: if there be more than one silva a roll, I know for a fact half dollar rolls can cause a concussion.

Dawg what if the Ike roll had a chance of having a Morgan or peace dollar in it? Don't worry there won't be any "cc's"
 
All depends on the roll

Quarters: maybe
Ikes: hell noes
Dimes: feel like nothing sure
halves: if there be more than one silva a roll, I know for a fact half dollar rolls can cause a concussion.

What about nickels? Or maybe you don't dig 35 percentas.
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You must have a lot of free time on your hands to come up with that question Eminem.
killingme.gif
 
All depends on who was throwing it! are we talking Nolan Ryan or Barry Zito?
 
I do halves and get bags not boxes/rolls. So the tougher question is... Would you take a bag to the head? I doubt scrawny teller lady can do that. And yes I probably would
 
Bags simply cannot conserve the forward moment a roll can, toss a bag of equal weight the same distance you would toss that roll. plus, the rolls have more pressure per square inch magma, so,a bag to the head in most cases, would be like a pillow to the head.
conmo.gif
 
prison style "soap in the tubesocks" beatdown!

and no I would not!
 
Bags simply cannot conserve the forward moment a roll can, toss a bag of equal weight the same distance you would toss that roll. plus, the rolls have more pressure per square inch magma, so,a bag to the head in most cases, would be like a pillow to the head.

Fiddy knows wassup. Imagine all the resistance a bag would have. Dawg I'd love to take a bag to the face for silver.
 
Fiddy knows wassup. Imagine all the resistance a bag would have. Dawg I'd love to take a bag to the face for silver.


:laughing7: Homie, be careful what you wish for eh? I'd take a roll to the head for the Ag only if I were allowed to wear my old Hockey helmet.
 
Ok, I think this is Em's best post ever and I think it could really take off as the basis for a you tube challenge video. Imagine the views it would get if Em and Fifty square of at twenty paces, each with a large supply of half dollar rolls. Each roll contains one 40% and 19 clad. Flip a coin to start and take turns throwing until someone taps or gets knocked out. Winner keeps all the silver. Dawgs, please make this video, your fans would love it.
 
Ok, I think this is Em's best post ever and I think it could really take off as the basis for a you tube challenge video. Imagine the views it would get if Em and Fifty square of at twenty paces, each with a large supply of half dollar rolls. Each roll contains one 40% and 19 clad. Flip a coin to start and take turns throwing until someone taps or gets knocked out. Winner keeps all the silver. Dawgs, please make this video, your fans would love it.

We be rapping and the first one to run out of rhymes gets an Ike roll to the head
 
For a full roll of walkers, I would man up and take a hit to the mellon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom