Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only had my 250 for a couple months. If I am searching somewhere likely to have gold or silver I will dig any signal besides iron. Most of the time I can hazard a fairly close guess as to what the target is, but I always want to make sure.

I can tell you this....My I currently use an ATP, and I have used it the same amount of time i had used the ACE 250.

it seems with the ACE 150/250 are very basic on ID'ing Gold.....which in MY experiance, was the best thing ever!

Because it would make me pretty much dig any time i hit a low tone...where as the ATP gives detailed infomation on the target...which tends to make me Over-think things..

Jublain

Oct 16, 2013
Des Arc, AR
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you this....My I currently use an ATP, and I have used it the same amount of time i had used the ACE 250.

it seems with the ACE 150/250 are very basic on ID'ing Gold.....which in MY experiance, was the best thing ever!

Because it would make me pretty much dig any time i hit a low tone...where as the ATP gives detailed infomation on the target...which tends to make me Over-think things..

I think this sums it up. It's not a detailed enough feedback for me to chalk up a low tone to being trash. I will say this though, since I have figured this info out, my trash collection has grown greatly.

OP
OP
rykroll

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few days ago I dug up a 1919 wheat penny about 8 inches down and it was bouncing between a couple ids

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions