What's new

Question about my DFX battery

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question about my battery for my DFX. I charge it last week and used it for about 2 hours. I put my detector away and I got it out today and the battery says it is only 5.3 charged it this normal for the battery to run dead. Or is there something on my detector that is making it go bad.....Matt
 
I have the XLT and I think you have the same battery box setup. Mine did the same thing so I checked the batteries with a meter. They were all OK. I cleaned all the contacts in the battery box including the 2 square contacts to the detector. Cured the problem. Hope your problem is this easy. Frank
PS, I used alchol and cotton swabs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom