What's new

Question bag or box???

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
ok I have heard people talk about bags and boxes. I assumed that if it was rolls it would be in a box, and if it was loose a bag (like off the coin counters). My rolls came in a plastic bag. So would this be a box or a bag :)

One would think I had more important things to do (like opening rolls) than sitting here contemplating this question.

LOL :)
Christine
 
Upvote 0
;D ;D
I count that as a bag personaly. I have gotten bags like that before, usually put together from different tellers indivdual safes or mix of a couple boxes. I consider a box, an unopened box.
 
It depends. Are all the rolls bank wrapped (crimped on both ends). If so, a reason they came in a bag could be that you ordered less than $500 or the box broke and they needed to seal it up for transport. If the rolls are all different then I agree that it is a bag that was made up from various tellers or even branches depending on the bank.

Let us know if you find anything.

65GT350
 
Rolls are all crimped both sides, same roll paper, bag of $500. oh well hopefully it doesnt matter. I will post after I open it.

Christine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom