Quite a lot actually, if you understand objective comparative testing.
Fast Facts: Comparative Testing
>> Comparative testing is effective in determining which of several similar products or services are best for their intended function.
>> Based on unique goals and objectives, the test regimen could vary from technical and objective, practical and subjective, or it could be a head-to-head comparison to determine ease of use, durability, or safety.
Comparative Testing
Made popular by consumer magazines and aid organizations seeking to compare prospective products for deployment in developing countries, comparative testing is effective in determining which of several similar products or services are best for their intended function.
Just because you know how to cut and paste definitions does not mean you understand the subject, Art
Hey AF…The subject is DOWSING….When I see subjects that can in no way be applied to Dowsing I will post about them. If you don’t understand that the days of false information is over that is your problem. Have a good evening and I will see you tomorrow…Art