bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
TH, (or anyone else who has used both)
Just got my hands on another used Excal and trying to decide on a coil, so, since you already have a great deal of time using both, do you see any significant difference between the WOT and the SEF Butterfly? The WOT I have quite a bit of experience with but not the butterfly, just wanting to get some input before I make the purchase.
Thanks....Scoop
Just got my hands on another used Excal and trying to decide on a coil, so, since you already have a great deal of time using both, do you see any significant difference between the WOT and the SEF Butterfly? The WOT I have quite a bit of experience with but not the butterfly, just wanting to get some input before I make the purchase.
Thanks....Scoop
Upvote
0
Before you buy you need to try it out. If you can't come my way maybe I can arrange a trip to your side of the state and bring both of mine with me, then you could try it with the wot for couple hours then the butterfly 12x15 and see which feels better...






