Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Well decided to do the die hard thing today. Mostly just to make Detectinfreak jealous cause he is snowed in. He has been doing an excessive amount of complaining lately, and I had to make it worse. Since the house I have been hitting lately is right next door, I couldn't help myself. Took the pic of it from right outside my RV. I figured I would dig any signal that was repeatable and see what I came up with. It wasn't till I was gonna call it quits that I got a perfect 80vdi at 4 inches. And what do ya know it was a 1943D merc. So not a bad day except for the ice in my beard. Gonna let DF hit this yard next time he comes down and see what the SE can do. Hope yall are havin a great holiday season. And as far as you snow hunters go, you can keep the cold. I wanna go back to Hawaii. ;D
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• snow merc (3).JPG
    snow merc (3).JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 736
  • snow merc (2).JPG
    snow merc (2).JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 736
  • snow merc.JPG
    snow merc.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 733
  • snow merc (5).JPG
    snow merc (5).JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 734
  • snow merc (4).JPG
    snow merc (4).JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 717
Upvote 0
nice job!!! I am only jealous because I can't go down there and have fun! :( I have to wait until it melts. I wish I had a 4x4, so I can go down there and hunt with you! I would do anything to metal detect down there right now!!! :) Guess I will have to wait until it gets really raining or the sun melts the snow. I hope its going to be soon!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Keep on hunting!!!!!! :thumbsup: I am going to clear the lawn of nothing left! I mean no signal!!! Nadda!!!! :) ;D

Detectingfreak said:
nice job!!! I am only jealous because I can't go down there and have fun! :( I have to wait until it melts. I wish I had a 4x4, so I can go down there and hunt with you! I would do anything to metal detect down there right now!!! :) Guess I will have to wait until it gets really raining or the sun melts the snow. I hope its going to be soon!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Keep on hunting!!!!!! :thumbsup: I am going to clear the lawn of nothing left! I mean no signal!!! Nadda!!!! :) ;D
Breathe grasshopper. Count to ten, and go to your happy place. :evil6:
JuJu

i guess its been a merc day for us juju. except i didnt have the snow. it was there the other day though. congrats for sticking it out. willy.

thrillathahunt said:
THAT MERC LOOKS CCCCCOLD!
WTG :thumbsup:

Rick
I still can't feel my toes. :tongue3:
JuJu

seger98 said:
Nice finds, way to tough it out in the snow & cold! :thumbsup:
I was complainin the whole time. Glad there were no kids around to hear me. Probably would have made a sailor blush.
JuJu

Snow + MD'ing = Merc. Sounds like the perfect day Juju. Well done. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the silver and getting out! HH, Mike

Nice looking Merc! Congrats on a great snow hunt. I've done a few of those, but I don't recommend them to everyone. You have to be pretty die hard for that. :wink:

HH,

Dr. Ace

Congrats on the Merc double Ju. :thumbsup: Those beauties are always great to see.
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back