What's new

Quick morning hunt produces

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Had to work last night so I was not full of energy, but I'd noticed yesterday a lot of people out on the beach.
I just did in between two LG towers.
1 penny
2 dimes
1 toy car
1 religious pendant
1 gold ring, 14k 4.2g
 

Attachments

  • PICT0617.webp
    PICT0617.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 122
  • PICT0621.webp
    PICT0621.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Nice ring! CONGRATS! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Was that with the PI? Wet sand?

I've gotten to Huntington a few times but have found it pretty much cleaned out. Best luck for clad was on my way back through the outskirt areas of the beach which apparently are not hit as hard.
 
Nice ring! CONGRATS! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Was that with the PI? Wet sand?

I've gotten to Huntington a few times but have found it pretty much cleaned out. Best luck for clad was on my way back through the outskirt areas of the beach which apparently are not hit as hard.
No, actually it was dry sand with the Ace 250. I think I'm about 50/50 dry verses wet.
 
Nice job on the gold ring find!
 
Very Nice! Dry Sand, wow. I think a lot of people don't think the dry sand produces, I could be wrong though. I haven't been beach hunting long but both of my gold rings have come from the dry side.
 
Dry side has been very, very good to you! Love the ring.

HH,
Anita
 
WTG Fred,that's a beauty of a ring:icon_thumright:I guess when you seen it in your scoop it woke you up:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Aren't you glad you went? That's a really nice ring, congratulations!
 
Thats one nice piece of gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom