Quid Pro Quo, Agent Sterling...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hanniballechter.jpg:laughing7:

Another schoolyard (older-but new to me,) another really pretty silver cross. It rang out a solid 78 VDI on the ATPro, same as a newer Lincoln cent. It weighs in at 3.8 grams, and has what appears to be a nice little sapphire mounted in it. Marked "Thailand/copyright/ .925/SU." Found in the grass next to an old basketball court. (Note to newbies!)

Also raked in a fashion ring, Cub Scout neckerchief slide, Brownie pin, cherries pendant, Disney mini-dogtag, Remington button (cool!) and a brass nozzle tip-unknown how old?

Weather was perfect today, soil was soft, targets were there. Happy hunting to all and thanks for looking. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• thaicross1.JPG
    thaicross1.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 102
  • thaicross2.JPG
    thaicross2.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 108
  • thaicross3.JPG
    thaicross3.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 103
  • thaicross4.JPG
    thaicross4.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 101
  • thaicross5.JPG
    thaicross5.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 9
Very cool cross, another productive hunt!

So, your the school yard cherry picker eh?

So, your the school yard cherry picker eh?

Brother Al, I don't know about that! Based on what I was finding at this school, I felt that I was a little late... BUT ...someone did not dig the penny signals, and that's where the smaller silver resides...my gain! Sub 8-)

great finds. love the cross. you'd think the necklace should be there somewhere

I don't know who had the creepier character in that movie - Hopkins or the guy doing the kidnapping/killing! Great movie though.
I like that cross too. Have you done any research on the Thai markings?

great finds. love the cross. you'd think the necklace should be there somewhere
Thank you for the kind words, I did poke around for a bit trying to find a chain, but to no avail. Sub 8-)

I don't know who had the creepier character in that movie - Hopkins or the guy doing the kidnapping/killing! Great movie though.
I like that cross too. Have you done any research on the Thai markings?

I thought a few TNetters, like yourself, would like the reference...albeit with a little bit of artistic license on my title...

I haven't checked on the Thai markings yet but will do that too. Sub 8-)

I thought a few TNetters, like yourself, would like the reference...albeit with a little bit of artistic license on my title...

I haven't checked on the Thai markings yet but will do that too. Sub 8-)

Oh I like it...almost as much as a nice bottle of chianti! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back