What's new

Rained all weekend

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this afternoon with poncho on and found top two pieces before getting almost as wet as if I did not have it on. So I broke out the beach umbrella and dug a few minutes and found point and broke piece on bottom before having to leave.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4356.webp
    100_4356.webp
    265.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_4357.webp
    100_4357.webp
    698.2 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
Can we see a close up of that blue and red one in the left corner? It looks really sweet!
 
Close up added
 

Attachments

  • 100_4357.webp
    100_4357.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 163
Some eye candy for sure. Rained here all weekend to but hopefully will stop soon.
 
Gonna rain all day today
 
Wow that one is worth getting wet for!
 
That is one nice point! Thanks for sharing.
 
I like the material of that one.
 
I like going in the rain. always see the flint shining better when it's wet.. Awesome finds
 
Awesome!! I like the colors too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom