jewelerdave
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 98
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
So I checked a bank yesterday and they were like, Oh, some guy just asked for them and we gave him a roll like 5 min ago, it was unusual cause no one asks for them.
"really, thats odd, Thanks, I will be back in later"
So next I ran over to the next bank Wells Fargo and went into there business branch to ask for halves.
Oh the guy next too you is needing some too. But we can only give out $50 at a time.
strange new policy at that branch. Ok thats weird.
The guy asking for the halves just looked at me with suspicion and would not say anything, it was really funny, I wonder if he knew I just cleaned out most of the banks the day before LOL.
he got his rolls and left quietly and quickly and didnt want to talk to me.
Funny thing is I knew they would be skunks, I just wanted to see who was going around CRH and happened to find him at the next logical place. I dont think he liked the fact that there is competition here. And he seemed taken back when i said I wanted all the halves, a $1000 if they had em. LOL
Anyone else run into CRH people out there while looking face to face. Are they friendly or taken back like this guy was
"really, thats odd, Thanks, I will be back in later"
So next I ran over to the next bank Wells Fargo and went into there business branch to ask for halves.
Oh the guy next too you is needing some too. But we can only give out $50 at a time.
strange new policy at that branch. Ok thats weird.
The guy asking for the halves just looked at me with suspicion and would not say anything, it was really funny, I wonder if he knew I just cleaned out most of the banks the day before LOL.
he got his rolls and left quietly and quickly and didnt want to talk to me.
Funny thing is I knew they would be skunks, I just wanted to see who was going around CRH and happened to find him at the next logical place. I dont think he liked the fact that there is competition here. And he seemed taken back when i said I wanted all the halves, a $1000 if they had em. LOL
Anyone else run into CRH people out there while looking face to face. Are they friendly or taken back like this guy was

Upvote
0







