RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a PUNK :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

56i4.jpg

Sorry...forgooten - did not slept last night...

GOOD MORNING CREW! :occasion14:

Hey Sis, do you feel better now?

D E S E R V E D BOY!!!

I had a cat that I used to play fight with like that. He was awesome! Here is a part of my post about him that I made in Simon's pet pics thread:

Then, we got Charlie. He was the coolest cat ever! I would play fight with him. He lost a few teeth in my hand and always came back for more! He was so into the fight that I could stand up and click my fingers and he would jump all the way up and I would cradle him in my arms. The fight was on! At night he would get a wild hair and would attack our toes. No one was safe from the attack cat! He even tormented Frosty! Cat after my own heart. LOL! In the picture, that is him in his attack stance waiting for Frosty to walk by and then he would swat her tail. He disappeared one day. My brother went out searching for him. He found him up the street under a pine tree, beaten and the wood weapon laying next to him. Mom took him to the vet and he survived. But he could never jump as high as before so I had to stay on my knees. Oh, and he always thought we set up the Christmas tree for him. Hahahaha!

You need a waterproof detector GB. :)

i have looked into it but mother won't let me get one.she claims three detectors is enough

Screenshot_20190507-194455_Maps.jpg
20190507_195045.jpg plantation ruins, San Salvador. The large oval is slave quarters. Small circles are ruins of main house and out buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back