What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend back in high school that talked his mother into the 442 for a family car:laughing9:. It would fly. 60de93d40540fb2b9b8d9de84ef313cb.webp
 
i would love that!
 
feel like jumpin' off a cliff.


For four years, a convoy of military aircraft has flown over our house in formations of four, six, eight, and sometimes even ten. Apaches, Little Birds, Chinooks, you name it, it flies over our house. Today I heard them coming from miles away. The problem was, I was in the middle of a field, nowhere near my camera. I saw one Apache, Two Apaches, Three...Soon the sky was full of seven Apaches and one Chinook. They flew about 500-800 feet above the ground, in some weird looking formation. And there I was, with out my camera.
 
This is the only picture I have of a military aircraft. It was a single Chinook, flying to Mt. Sterling KY.

DSC_0043.webp
 
RR,

You'll have other opportunities to get some pictures of the aircraft.
 
RR
I've been here in my current location 47 years and every time the USA gets in a squabble with another country the jets out of Columbus Air force base start flying over my house getting ready just in case they get called up. I was on the waterway fishing some years back and had a fighter jet fly under the highway bridge one morning coming right me. That's only I guess 100 feet high and the waterway is 100 yards wide. I almost bailed out. Good thing i had sanitary wipes in the boat.
 
you mess your self:laughing7:
 
I know a guy who is a coach for girls softball in Florida. There is an airforce base nearby, and they use A-10 Warthogs for practice. You never hear them coming, but it's deafening when they go past you.


One day, He was pitching to a girl at home plate, when she dropped her bat and pointed. At less than 100 feet in the air, a squadron of A-10's was flying towards the field. "HIT THE DIRT!" he screamed, and the jets flew over them, covered them with dirt, and blew some equipment away. The pilots love messing with the school kids, especially the softball team, so they fly over low, periodically.
 
D850C073-EAE2-489D-9416-5A4866E1C1E1.webp I remember the first one they built. It was huge I thought till the
Super center came along. Now I go by Dollar General a lot. Not as much walking when you’re
In a hurry.
 
folks,

This is one of our favourite chicken recipes don't worry the garlic gets nice and mild when cooked.

 
RR,

Nice looking bottles. Do you do any wheeling and dealing with the bottles, ie; try to buy them below the regular price and sell to make a profit.
 
RR,

Nice looking bottles. Do you do any wheeling and dealing with the bottles, ie; try to buy them below the regular price and sell to make a profit.

That is why I needed to post PM pictures. I'm doin' that right now!

I bought that DOPE hutch really low. I plan on selling it for double, or triple for what I got it for. It is worth that much. It's because I'm a cheapskate. I bought that Pottsville bottle, because it was cheaper than the aqua bottle I wanted. I'll sell the amber variant, make a few bucks, and get the aqua bottle for practically nothing.

I do that with arrowheads, marbles, or anything else I want to sell.

My grandfather taught me well. He would buy antique firearms, knives, swords, etc. and sell them for more than he got them for.


Now that I gave out my plan of attack, are y'all lookin' for anything in particular? ;)
 
RR,

You're a smart young man. You'll do well in life always good to have a backup plan to put money in your pocket.

We can't always rely on the labor market to get and keep a decent job.
 
Here is what my dad found about 25 minutes ago. It nearly bit him. I snapped the shot, and sadly, lopped his head off.

DSC_0117.webp
 
Well no fish today,try again tomorrow morning.I followed this butterfly around and took 27 shots before I got two decent ones.

K1600_DSCN6039.webp

K1600_DSCN6059.webp

When I left yesterday afternoon I picked up all the trash the pigs left,looks like they don't know their PIGS.:dontknow:

Today's take out.

K1600_DSCN6056.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom