RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1715-Fleet-Shipwreck-Gold-Cob-Coin-Lima-2.jpg

Good morning everyone. I see y'all are still talking about trash. I love trash, as long as it's over 100 years old...:icon_thumleft:

Thank you Captain awesome pictures to start the day with!
I love the cave shot....gold is my color!

Good morning Bill & RR.
Yep, there's money to be made turning so called trash to some one's treasure. [emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

BC94E5A4-A909-4171-8520-5D189F63FE1E.gif morning folks.

Morning rook
Great cup of coffee to start the day!

Morning rook
Great cup of coffee to start the day!

Got ta have the coffee. Don't know where the kids came from. Way too early to dance.:laughing7:

Morning gb, Msbeepbeep, AARC,bill, RR and other crew.

Good morning, everyone! Er...is it afternoon? IDK? I've been busy trying to play catch up again! I'd have more time if I didn't have to keep picking up all this Bud Light trash somebody keeps throwing in my ditch! It's always Bud Light, too! Anyone who I see that drinks this stuff is suspect!

Last edited:
Takes practice to spy out treasure dropped amongst the crap pigs leave,month and a half worth of goodies.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN6081.JPG

Fishing line I started wrapping around a branch,it just keeps getting bigger

K1600_DSCN6067.JPG

I guess someone does not like my voodoo tree,they take stuff down(even took a cent,nickle and dime I wedged in a crack)now I'll spoon them.:laughing9:

K1600_DSCN6078.JPG

No fish this AM but there is always this PM.

GOD Bless

Chris

Good morning, everyone! Er...is it afternoon? IDK? I've been busy trying to play catch up again! I'd have more time if I didn't have to keep picking up all this Bud Light trash somebody keeps throwing in my ditch! It's always Bud Light, too! Anyone who I see that drinks this stuff is suspect!

There is a dude who comes by here every night and leaves a budlight can for us. Once in a while he'll leave a box.

Just came back from Ohio...I can now look forward to mowing grass in the heat. I'll use this as a bargaining chip for my parents to take me arrowhead hunting.

well.....my bahamas trip was gonna be around the tenth...but....I'm going to race the white hawk in the chicago to macinac race !! The best sailors from around the world and one the most prestigious events in history. It's truly an honor to be a paid professional in this race and a major bucket list item in my career. I'm still in shock over the offer.....no more pro class as we sold the the "il mostro" we will race the white hawk in the unlimited cruising class instead. Not sure where I'll be on the crew but I can fill any position they need me to. My heart is still pitter pattering with excitement !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back