What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People kill me with the way they litter... they use the earth as their own personal garbage can... like they own it

Selfish bass turds.
 
Last edited:
The part that gets me is they aren't embarresed, ashamed, or remorsefull, nope!
Just figure the rest of us are here to clean up their messes.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
The part that gets me is they aren't embarresed, ashamed, or remorsefull, nope!
Just figure the rest of us are here to clean up their messes.


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I watched a guy toss down a Mountain Dew can right in front of me WHILE HE WAS LOOKING AT ME and walk off. I'd give him a swift kick in his special region, if assault was legal. :laughing7:
 
A few year back, hubby was sitting out front of our business enjoying the fresh air & sun. A car pulled up at the curb, they people in it chsnged the baby & tossed the dirty diaper out the window on the side walk. Hubby hopped up pick it up, and tossed it back in the car window as they were pulling away. He told them ti take their ******* ***** **** with them! They kept driving in a hurry.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I have to clean my front property ditch weekly. Mostly beer cans and bottles. It's a darn shame. It's seems the more I clean, the more they throw.
 
He also scooped up trash people were too lazy to get out of the car & put in the trash can 5 feet away, and deposited it on their car hood.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Next time out Chris give us some pics of the lake. Looks great from what I could see.

That's the Westfield River merging with the Connecticut River,Trophy carp fishing.

3972984388_428759b5ce_b.webp
 
Well my fellow t-nettians...

Off to be a wizard.

G night... and don't let the sand fleas bite.
 
Chris,

So true about the pigs....pretty much every morning I walk along the park by the lake and there's trash everywhere
in spite of garbage bins along the way.

I tend to pick up a fair amount and put it in the bins. My payback is the bottles and cans I put in my backpack and cash in. It pays for my morning coffee and cleans the park up at the same time win win.
 
Last edited:
RR,

Like you she hits rummage sales, flea markets, etc looking for sweet deals to flip stuff. You might pick up a few pointers.



Now you got me all curious! I have the computer that doesn't have YouTube. It won't accept the URL. Never fear! My Moms computer is near! lol
 
I remember one video when she drove to Centralia Pennsylvania to detect. She stopped at Fabrizio's pizza in Ashland, which is my favorite place to go when I'm up there, she passed through the street, and even showed the sign for the Drunken Monkey Bar. I KNOW THESE PLACES! Small world.
 
I just got a lesson in Western logic from the movie Tombstone.

Scene: Bar in Tombstone, Doc Holliday and another man are playing cards. Both are drunk. Doc wins the twelve game in a row, and the other man threatens him.

Doc: (pulls out gun)

Man: "Look at you, you are so drunk, you are probably seeing two of me!" (pulls out gun)

Doc: (pulls out second gun) "Well now I got one for both of ya"


lol
 
I'm goin' to bed now. See y'all tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the 156th anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg!
 
RR,

I thought she looked familiar....goes by the name of Relic Recoverist.

Last summer at a minelab sponsored hunt in Toronto we had Aquachigger, Gary Drayton and Nugget Noggin attending. It seems over time you get to know most of the dirt pirates.





Oh yeah, I know her! She has a column in American Digger magazine. She also has a detecting channel. I've always liked her hair...But anyway, She does know how to get more bang for the bucks she spends.
 
People kill me with the way they litter... they use the earth as their own personal garbage can... like they own it

Selfish bass turds.

You should see what Interstate 10 looks like in TX and NM. I was in southern NM at a hotel and some Canadian tossed their baby's loaded diaper right in the parking lot. The trash can was like 50 feet away. WTF!? They don't have trash cans in Canada?
 
Morning.
 
Chris,

So true about the pigs....pretty much every morning I walk along the park by the lake and there's trash everywhere
in spite of garbage bins along the way.

I tend to pick up a fair amount and put it in the bins. My payback is the bottles and cans I put in my backpack and cash in. It pays for my morning coffee and cleans the park up at the same time win win.

I'll still clean it up when I'm down there.I'll take a pic of fishing stuff I've found too...later.
 
I have been cleaning up after people my whole life it feels like.

Accidental trash as I call it... trash that was dropped unintentionally of has blown off dock etc is one thing.

People who purposely throw trash down... just plain pisses me off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom