What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a warning from an admin... for calling ECS a liar... lol

Twas just a joke and in no way serious, heh

ECS prolly reported me :)
 
Thread was titled "who is a liar" or some crap... one which ECS is part of...
and as you all know and have witnessed MANY times over the years... ECS and I joke back and forth at each other.

So kinda funny is all. heh
 
First warning I have received in going on 5 years here. :/
 
I get a kick out of you guys joking!! Too funny....you got the black spot capt. Lol.
 
ARRG !! ! BLACK SPOT ~ !! ! ... ***ARC SPITS IN HANDS AND DOES A CIRCLE ***
 
Last edited:
First warning I have received in going on 5 years here. :/

Hanging on by a thread. That's Purdy original.Hey Hey.:laughing7:
 
23f0000ddae7db693edfca8392e97c50.webp180da9d1878b8d79054bf4a3323e9efe.webpYou-Will-Soon-See-Them-Tumbling-Back2.webp

156 years ago today, the first day of the battle of Gettysburg. Day one total: 9,000 casualties.
 
A restored Indian outboard motor.7f54f7ee7cea4de86a743b807abcd0fa.webp
 
Congrats Bart on getting slected, i hope it all goes great and you guys win.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Hi WD, GB1, bart.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to T Net?
It takes me multiple tries, it says connection failed to check my ad blocker...i don't have one. Then it asks me to log in, never has done that till this past week.

I have become a stranger here [emoji22]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hi WD, GB1, bart.

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to T Net?
It takes me multiple tries, it says connection failed to check my ad blocker...i don't have one. Then it asks me to log in, never has done that till this past week.

I have become a stranger here [emoji22]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

It might be a Wi-Fi issue Msbeepbeep. Put a stool over your router and post from there. Kidding.
 
I just got a warning from an admin... for calling ECS a liar... lol

Twas just a joke and in no way serious, heh

ECS prolly reported me :)

Thread was titled "who is a liar" or some crap... one which ECS is part of...
and as you all know and have witnessed MANY times over the years... ECS and I joke back and forth at each other.

So kinda funny is all. heh

ok that is kinda funny. LOL! I’m guessing he didn’t report you. If it’s the thread about the Beale Codes, I think they’re running a tight ship is all. Keeping a weathered eye out for trouble. I’m sure they don’t have the time to read all the stuff on the site and maybe just have some way of picking out name calling words. How are they to know you were joking? Still laughing at your expense though. :laughing7:
 
First warning I have received in going on 5 years here. :/

Well. You had a good run.

Did you want to tell the crew that the first mate ,or someone else , is to be in charge following your departure?

:laughing7:

You instigator you!
 
Rook, i thought the tin foil hat was required? Lol

This is probably a stupid question (my son would look upward about now, & sigh)
Is my phone using wi fi if its displaying 3G & verizon is my provider? You all can laugh now, just don't hurt yourselves.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
ok that is kinda funny. LOL! I’m guessing he didn’t report you. If it’s the thread about the Beale Codes, I think they’re running a tight ship is all. Keeping a weathered eye out for trouble. I’m sure they don’t have the time to read all the stuff on the site and maybe just have some way of picking out name calling words. How are they to know you were joking? Still laughing at your expense though. :laughing7:

Gotta love ECS... :)
 
ARC,

Its going to take some time to catch up with Jeff Gordon, Peyton Manning or whatever he calls himself these days insofar as run ins with admin goes....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

First warning I have received in going on 5 years here. :/
 
Well it wasn't ECS... heh

[
 
Hey you guys, do you want some funny material to read? Go to the Pennsylvania Stonehenge posts, by finderskeepers. He claims to have found a Viking/Templar castle, FBI removing tons of Civil War gold and Spanish silver from a cave, Society Hill, the Beale Ciphers, An exact replica of Stonehenge in Nova Scotia, and a 10,000 year old Native American Paleo Stonehenge site in Pennsylvania to name a few of his thread topics. It's really quite funny. I posted a good roast on the Pennsylvania thread, and others have made it like Comedy Central over there. He keeps denying truth Sayers, Making up facts as he goes, boasts about TV shows that never air, and obviously doesn't understand physics (like Spring Water flows downhill).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom