What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon,

Top of the morning and how is our noted editor doing this bright morning.
======

Bill : The ONLY thing I am noted for is spelling errors, grammatical errors, AND punctuation errors ! :BangHead:
 
Morning WD, gb1
 
Enjoyed the short morning. Got to play yard guy. See ya.
 
=======
Good idea. Maybe I can ask Tom to interview some for me :icon_thumright: Sometimes you have good ideas Sis :notworthy:

Lol, get Tom to do it, the choices will be great!
 
Saturday morning was a hectic mess. We had kept the 2 littlest grandkids, and they were starving. My Sister-in-law and brother-in-law stopped over. Mr Wd just walked in the door with food for the munchkins. My brother-in-law goes outside for something, and walks back in and informs us there are 3 ladies outside that want to see the cemetery. Mr WD and I exchanges painful, frustrated looks. The cemetery is my "thing." But, so is handling the rug rats. He grumbled a bit, and I said, "Oh, just go let them walk through it and be done." I have papers prepared to give out to them, but couldn't. I haven't been able to get out there in mow for weeks. It was an ancestry research fail! I am thinking of proposing to MR WD that we have a sign made up at the front of the drive that states: Cemetery Visitations by appointment only. Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX.
 
=======
Good idea. Maybe I can ask Tom to interview some for me :icon_thumright: Sometimes you have good ideas Sis :notworthy:


You work out of your home. Your wife is there. Bad idea.
 
Tom told me he had cleaned out our "cave", restocked it with fresh meat and beverages and "BUNNIES" ! :occasion14:
 
Will the "rabbit ears" pick up wi-fi?
 
Saturday morning was a hectic mess. We had kept the 2 littlest grandkids, and they were starving. My Sister-in-law and brother-in-law stopped over. Mr Wd just walked in the door with food for the munchkins. My brother-in-law goes outside for something, and walks back in and informs us there are 3 ladies outside that want to see the cemetery. Mr WD and I exchanges painful, frustrated looks. The cemetery is my "thing." But, so is handling the rug rats. He grumbled a bit, and I said, "Oh, just go let them walk through it and be done." I have papers prepared to give out to them, but couldn't. I haven't been able to get out there in mow for weeks. It was an ancestry research fail! I am thinking of proposing to MR WD that we have a sign made up at the front of the drive that states: Cemetery Visitations by appointment only. Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX.
======
And here I was going to ask if you had room for one more :dontknow: Now I guess I go to plan B and be cremated. :BangHead:
 
Where the heck is Tom, anyway? Have you been in contact with him?
 
You work out of your home. Your wife is there. Bad idea.
======
I tried to pawn her off on that Michigan dude, but since she won't carry beer, he said " No Thanks " :dontknow:
 
Will the "rabbit ears" pick up wi-fi?
=========
I can think of Sooooooooo many comebacks to that, but I am guessing my answers are not want you want to hear so I will plead the 5th while you have another glass from the 5th :occasion14:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom