What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is Tom, anyway? Have you been in contact with him?
========
Yes, I spoke with him a few days ago. He is really busy with all his farming, bee hives, and restorations.
 
========
Yes, I spoke with him a few days ago. He is really busy with all his farming, bee hives, and restorations.

Oh, good. As long as he is O. K. Thanks for the update!
 
I was beginning to think I would have to go check on him. Then, I thought, "How would I communicate with him?" I decided I was going to pack diapers. Then he would know. :laughing9:
 
I am surprised that P.M. hasn't commented on your post with all those Bud Light empty cartons . That was funny ! :notworthy:
 
Well, at least some body got the joke. :tongue3:

He didn't say anything about me going into the CWAZ, either.
 
That doesn't sound like the guy we know :dontknow: And he is now to old to "mellow" out :laughing7:
 
But then again, didn't he post somewhere he was taking "Chill pills " ?
 
Good morning ECS :notworthy:

Well friends, I need to call it a night. I will stop by again some time and hopefully have some more music for your thread sis.

Good night everyone :hello:
 
Good morning ECS :notworthy:

Well friends, I need to call it a night. I will stop by again some time and hopefully have some more music for your thread sis.

Good night everyone :hello:


Good night, Simon. :sleepy2:
 
Morning all.

WD my days are not going to fit thru the narrow part of the hour glass....can i get a pass to go around?

No wi fi icon on ph, sooo...hows about a pair of those wifi rabbit ears?? [emoji16]

We had the, river runs thur it, in the floor this morning.
Seems the washer peed it's self. Where's the depends when you need them....[emoji79]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Night simon

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good night Simon? I guess you live on th other side of the world.
 
Morning all.

WD my days are not going to fit thru the narrow part of the hour glass....can i get a pass to go around?

No wi fi icon on ph, sooo...hows about a pair of those wifi rabbit ears?? [emoji16]

We had the, river runs thur it, in the floor this morning.
Seems the washer peed it's self. Where's the depends when you need them....[emoji79]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk


Beep,

I am currently doing the laundry. If my washer messes up, I am calling you a "Jinx." :laughing9:

Go to "settings" on your phone. Turn your wi-fi on.
 
Good night Simon? I guess you live on th other side of the world.

No, he's in the midwest. He used to work the late shift and just never got out of the habit of staying up all night.
 
DDC56NK.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom