What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't come with those features. :laughing7:
 
Lol! ME being a jinx is a foregone conclusion!
It all comes down to the extent of damage left in my wake
Let me put on my little foil hat and spare the world the carnage.

I appolige in advance for what may or may not occur, you just never know. [emoji15] [emoji12] [emoji1] [emoji48]


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
That's great rr.....classic's !!
 
Ok Tom. Here’s one for the two of us. D1ABAA28-E893-4091-AAF1-6CD48A3CA52F.webp I know you’re
laughing:laughing7::laughing9:
 
Hi
I'm new to the forum and detecting. I use a tesero silver umax and Garrett pinpoint. Started this past month first time. So far very satisfied and happy with finds.
My question is how do you start a thread here if not can I only reply to already made threads. This is next part of my journey.
Thanks
Rich
 
Hi
I'm new to the forum and detecting. I use a tesero silver umax and Garrett pinpoint. Started this past month first time. So far very satisfied and happy with finds.
My question is how do you start a thread here if not can I only reply to already made threads. This is next part of my journey.
Thanks
Rich

welcome, rtransitrat513! Go to the top of the screen and choose the “Forum “ tab. Scroll through the list of forums to decide which one you would like to post in and choose that tab. Then you should see an orange button on the left that says “ Post New Thread.”

i recommend you read through the help section first.
 
Waiting for the sun......gonna explore an old spot with the new nox. Way to hot still !!
 
I was posting on your toad thread WD. Those toads have caused some sorrow over the years for us. The dog that got a toad 3 times finally died of old age a couple months ago. She was a tough cookie.
 
I just came off the tractor from mowing in the 90 degree heat. I feel like a piece of jerky, but this sure as heck beats winter!
 
I was posting on your toad thread WD. Those toads have caused some sorrow over the years for us. The dog that got a toad 3 times finally died of old age a couple months ago. She was a tough cookie.

Aww! I’m sorry but I’m glad it was old age and not anything else. I didn’t expect that thread to get much more than “nice pics.” Lol! I had posted on my Facebook page and a friend that lives in Florida is the one that warned me. I only got 2 replies on Facebook LOL!

I found the information about the cane toad on The invasive species website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom