What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking, rr. Bart likes pirate music.

 
Morning, Simon, Msbeep, Bart, Bill, Rook, rusty, AARC. Who did I miss? Anyone else?
 
Well, I thought by using my phone I could deal with that stupid ad stuff going on. It’s small on the phone but still there. Just curious, because I don’t remember, do non charter members have to put up with this regularly? What a PITA!
 
Mornin' WD. See the beauty of being a man is, I don't notice the ads. In fact, now that you mention them, is the first time I've noticed them, lol!
 
I DID IT! I FOUND A REGIMENTAL KENTUCKY PLATE! I'LL GET PICS UP SOON!
 
What randomness are we discussing at the moment? Ads? Hate ‘me!
 
I have cabin fever so bad. I’m ready for winter.
 
Awesome!!! I’m still doing the happy dance from my 2 plate in one day hunt a few months ago.
That’s awesome!

Civil war and revolutionary war relics are non existent in my area. Makes me all the more happy for the peeps that find them.
 
79da67e4ee5fd504977e2ca9e6f50de1.webp 6789b70010f1d8909609716b8c49aa0b.webp:laughing7:
 
Hope you can hold out for the heat still headed your way Sis.............. it sucks. I am now looking at Winter screen savers ???
 
Dang it, rook! I hate you spy drone! One of these days I will shoot it down.

506CB453-4D99-4FF6-8601-11953C4C49C4.gif
 
Hope you can hold out for the heat still headed your way Sis.............. it sucks. I am now looking at Winter screen savers ???
Yeah it is going to be a nasty one. Maybe I will take a little bit of Metalarch’s winter after all. :laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom