What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0330.webp

Here it is! I dug it up at almost 6 inches down, where a Confederate Picket post was located! This belonged to the 79th Confederate Kentucky mounted infantry! This elite Confederate regiment used horseless carriages, years before they were reportedly invented. This was the Souths top secret weapon! This plate likely belonged to first lieutenant Abraham Hincoln, General Braxton Braggs personal aide! I know this because of the A H initials. This is a once in a lifetime find for sure!

Lead fill and attachment hooks are missing, but I am on cloud 9 with this find!
 
Last edited:
:icon_scratch:

did you get a case of sunstroke RR ? :laughing7:
 
Well friends, it is once again that time. Thank you for keeping me awake. Goodnight all :hello:
 
Yeah I was fooled! I had a totally different idea in my head. Being so tricksy first thing in the morning will get you into trouble you young whipper snapper.

09CDDDC1-39F9-41CF-8D64-CD3CB516504E.gif
 
Good night, Simon. Sweet dreams. 9E5FF750-0B36-468E-984B-9D2A00A31C93.gif
 
Last edited:
Nothin' wrong with a lil' bit of good natured deception, lol! Technically I did find a Kentucky plate...
 
Allow me to add fuel to the fire:headbang::icon_thumright::tongue3:


gzgrr.webp
 
Good mornin' Tom. I thought that would get you out from your hole.
 
Oh, and there's more where that came from Tom.:laughing7:
 
Morning MetalArch, Tom.

Nite Simon.

Following RR's lead....
There are rib bones on our front lawn this morning....very small type dinosaur??? [emoji1]
We haven't had ribs.

Cabin fevor??? I haven't been out side since June 4 th.
I've assigned my self as neighnor watch, sitting at the front window with binoculars!
Lol! And i don't care what the neighbors think.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
=======
In Armageddon he played a driller sent out in space on a mission to drill a hole and plant a nuke in it to blow up the asteroid. Was with Bruce Willis.

-

Oh... yes you are right!! I mixed it up with the movie Con Air.... :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom