What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing

Hello! thank you so much truly a cognitive concept. I do appreciate the effort and hope to get more information.
 
untitled.webpuntitledh.webp

Here Tom. Don't hurt yourself.
 
R.R.:
Your plate has the "reverse cat's paws" holes in it.

Some times Union troops pried them off abandon carriages seized , and used them for shoulder scales...
download.webp
 
R.R.:
Your plate has the "reverse cat's paws" holes in it.

Some times Union troops pried them off abandon carriages seized , and used them for shoulder scales...


This is a possibility, but given the locale, I am doubtful.
 
Last edited:
I've been doing more research on Boone Furnace, and found out in 1871, the kkk used to meet there, until U.S. troops disbanded them. That would explain the name "Negro Hollow" on our property.
 
Rusty, did I show you this one from my collection before?

_MG_6924.webp IMG_6923.webp
 
Is Whites V3I stilling kicking it ? This machine has been out so long, do you really think Whites can't come up with a newer machine ?? Everyone else is coming out with new machines, but not Whites.
 
Is Whites V3I stilling kicking it ? This machine has been out so long, do you really think Whites can't come up with a newer machine ?? Everyone else is coming out with new machines, but not Whites.

I'm still using a Whites MXT, from 2005 or something.
 
Rusty, did I show you this one from my collection before?

No, but that's awesome! European? I don't know what you guys call that over there, but in the U.S. we call those Paleo. I can just see some guy hunting mammoth with that thing!
 

.


Naaaa... The first one is Jada Stevens and you know what, I hate.... I mean I REAL, REAL, REAAAAAAL HATE such fat V-shaped bottom lips!

There is absolutely nothing in this world which could be more disgusting for me than that! :tongue3:

Jada_Stevens_2016.webp but you know what, There is always something that top´s everything! Look: 666.webp :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :laughing7:
 
No, but that's awesome! European? I don't know what you guys call that over there, but in the U.S. we call those Paleo. I can just see some guy hunting mammoth with that thing!

_

Late neolithic ("experts" say) but who believes what they say....

Yes, it is northern European. :icon_thumright:
 
7mm, maybe call or e-mail Whites and ask whats in the works for new detectors.

I have a M 6 still does the job,..when i get out.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Ahoy crew mates, i'm going ashore. Will lurk later...[emoji102] [emoji89] [emoji16]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I had the MXT for years. Great machine. I bought the AT Pro. Like it better. Then came
The Deus. It’s light, well balanced and deep. I’m in low mineralized soil here and it does
Great but the MXT is time tested and is great for relics and coins.

I'm still using a Whites MXT, from 2005 or something.
 
Morning Msbeepbeep.
 
I had the MXT for years. Great machine. I bought the AT Pro. Like it better. Then came
The Deus. It’s light, well balanced and deep. I’m in low mineralized soil here and it does
Great but the MXT is time tested and is great for relics and coins.

-

You have the Deus ??? WOW! Looks like a nice machine.

I still regret that I´ve sold my 2 old Fishers in the 90´s. Loved to hunt with them on beaches in the holidays. Now there is only a cheap model left and this rotten in the cellar :laughing7:
 
Tom, tsk tsk, you're gettin' picky! Now I have to dredge up some new ones.:laughing7:
 
NSTCW22szg.webp

I found this with my MXT. I am just getting used to the sounds and everything. I just started this hobby last year or so.
 
I had the MXT for years. Great machine. I bought the AT Pro. Like it better. Then came
The Deus. It’s light, well balanced and deep. I’m in low mineralized soil here and it does
Great but the MXT is time tested and is great for relics and coins.

Donated my At Pro to a guy in here who had his machine stolen. Wasn’t using it anymore.

I love the Deus the best out of all I own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom